Friday, April 26, 2013

BBRY - I Love It, I Hate It...


Blackberry, will it or won't it do well? Whew, the opinions are flying around faster than Donald Trump's hair in a Scottish gale. There are many strong opinions on both sides of the argument, you either love it or hate it, not much in the way of neutral ground. The charts speaks to those polar views, the stock has been locked in a battle between $10 and $18, but the channel in narrowing. I don't think it is worth owning now, wait until the triangle pattern has been resolved either to the upside or downside, once the direction has been resolved the move will be powerful. 

Is the smartphone market over in terms of massive gains? I have the feeling that the advancements in this market will be incremental and no longer explosive. I'm waiting for that skookum watch that will be my computer, communicator and fashion accessory... will Timex and Bulova be going the way of Kodak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home